lunes, 9 de julio de 2012

Diary Entry

9-29-1944
Dear Diary,
                  Today as every day I'm writing to you. I wish I could describe this strange day, but I just simply can't. Peolple arrived in enormous ships with swords and guns. They started shouting in a strange languaje most of us don't understand. They say they will have India in a month but I just can't understand it. It might be just because I'm a 10 years old little girl? I don't think it is just an adults' problem. The hole city is suffering because of these men. I don't know if this will last for ever, I don't think so. Our army went to fight these strange men my mom calls "monsters". I see them different but, I don't think they aren't human. Our city is suffering because of these strange men and I don't like it. The radio says these people will attack us until they get what they want, the country. As a citizen I would defend it, I would like to fight, but I'm just a girl. I can't fight. I promise I will help in at least one way. Well dear Diary, I'm going to bed. As things are happening, I think tomorrow will be a difficult day.
                                   Luky

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario